Information for companies
In the labor market, it is becoming increasingly important to get to know potential female employees before they enter the workforce.mentorING offers you the chance to do just that! The mentorING program has been in existence since 2002 and has since collaborated with more than 60 renowned companies in the Munich area. During the program, partner companies have the opportunity to meet talented young female employees and present their own company at various events. As a result, many of the partner companies have already been able to hire qualified female career starters.
“mentorING offers me an interesting exchange in a diverse network and is therefore a great enrichment for me.”
- Liv Petersen, Knorr-Bremse Systeme für Schienenfahrzeuge GmbH, Team Leader Friction Application and Product Management
“Empowering people through education and creating career pathways into the technology industry for women is crucial to Intel. At Intel we know that innovation depends on diversity of thought and welcoming all perspectives, and we also know that innovation is instrumental in delivering stronger business growth. To continue our goal to be a workplace of choice for female technical talent, we are investing significant resources to build a diverse and inclusive work environment to attract the talent needed to remain at the forefront of innovation. The TUM MentorING program is strongly linked to our aspiration and brings value to female technical students and our employees, by providing the opportunity to increase their network, build trusted and lasting relationships and ultimately learn from each other.”
- Bernd Holthaus, Intel Germany, HR Director Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Poland
Advantages for the partner companies through the mentorING program:
- Send mentors from different departments to let us match them with female students from the Technical University of Munich — mentors from partner companies are given priority.
- Present your company at an “in-house” event at your company, usually combined with a regular program event. You can find more details about the events under “Program”.
- Meet female students of the Technical University of Munich and get to know them personally for over a year.
- Use mentorING in your recruiting activities and provide the female students with career-relevant information (e.g. job advertisements).
- Mentors from your company are supported in their role as mentors through specific seminars and events.
- Participate with HR professionals in annual application training, where you can get an even better impression of mentees.
For more information contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org