TUMint Student Relocation Service — the first German student relocation service!
In cooperation with a relocation agency, TUM International GmbH has developed a professional onboarding service with support in finding accommodation. It is an attractive offer to strengthen TUM’s international competitiveness — and it is the first offer of its kind from a German university.
An international move brings with it a host of administrative and organizational challenges — especially if you’re trying to resolve them remotely. In addition, the attractive Munich metropolitan region continues to boom and the search for housing is becoming increasingly difficult. Countless apartment viewings and long waiting lists in the student dormitories are the order of the day. That is why a professional relocation service is the best means for a worry-free start at the new place of residence.
TUMint Student Relocation Service
includes the following services:
- Individual advice from a personal relocation consultant
- Assistance with visa application, residence permit and other official matters
- 4‑week furnished transitional accommodation
- Support in the search for housing incl. accompanied tours of apartments
- Explanations & Information on German Leases
- Accompaniment during the registration of residence and application for a residence permit
- Assistance with opening a German bank account
- Advice on taking out health and liability insurance
- Pick up from the airport
- German mobile SIM card with credit
- ÖPNV ticket IsarCard Semester
- Language course
- Intercultural training
- Orientation Tour & Sight Seeing Excursions
- Good-bye service / Off-boarding
Further information: https://tum-international.com/de/relocation-service