Munich Bootcamp for New Uzbekistan University (NUU), 25.–29. April 2022
The customized program included many highlights and exciting discussions during visits at…
- Mechanical engineering student council (Fachschaft Maschinenbau der Technischen Universität München, FSMB)
- Research Neutron Source Heinz Maier-Leibnitz (Forschungs-Neutronenquelle Heinz Maier-Leibnitz, FRM II)
- Institute for Machine Tools and Industrial Management “iwb” (a TUM institute)
- IKOM — the career forum of Technical University of Munich
- Technical University of Munich (TUM), Prof. Wolfgang A. Herrmann (president emeritus)
- TUMint Energy Research GmbH
- TUM Institute for LifeLong Learning
- MUST — The Munich Innovation Ecosystem
- Munich Urban Colab
- UnternehmerTUM MakerSpace GmbH
It was a great week and all parties enjoyed the mutual exchange!
If YOU want to learn more about our services or would like to have a “Munich Bootcamp” for yourself, feel free to contact us through our colleague Jana Legtenborg, Head of Business Development at TUM International GmbH.