Intern (m/f/d) in Central American project related to climate change investment
👉 Then come to TUM International!
Up to 4 months, part-time (starting in August 2022)
🗃 Your tasks:
You will support our team and engage directly with key institutional actors in the Central American region and in Columbia to:
- Build their capabilities to apply for climate change investment funds linked especially to infrastructure projects;
- Accompany their efforts in developing project proposals aligned with regional development banks’ requirements;
- Assist with preliminary evaluation of proposals submitted.
👤 Your profile:
- You are a master student in business, management, economics, sustainable development or related fields or have recently completed your studies;
- You have a strong understanding of sustainable development and climate change mitigation efforts, preferably in the Latin American context;
- You engage with ease with public stakeholders and have a good understanding of public policy and development challenges in emerging economies;
- You bring a high level of personal responsibility and a structured working approach;
- Business fluent (ideally native speaker) in Spanish and English.
⭐️ We offer:
- The chance to experience an interesting, very diverse and international field of activity in the context of innovation ecosystems at first hand;
- The opportunity to participate in shaping the company — independent work, flat hierarchies, fast decision-making processes, and open communication within the team are part of our corporate culture;
- A modern working environment in a central location in Munich’s creative quarter between start-ups, corporate innovators, scientists and creative people — with the possibility of mobile working.
Please send us your application documents as an online application (preferably summarized in a single PDF file) by 30th of June 2022.
If you have any questions, please send us an email in advance.
Frau Hiltrud Nagel
TUM International GmbH
Freddie-Mercury-Straße 5, 80797 München
Tel. +49 151 — 67 11 20 44