Team assistance (m/f/d) wanted full time
TUM International GmbH is a subsidiary of the Technical University of Munich that develops and implements university-related projects with national and international partners from science, politics and industry.
Our team needs reinforcement as soon as possible with you as a
Team assistant (m/f/d) full time
Your main area of responsibility includes the independent and responsible organization of the central secretariat. You are the linchpin who supports everyone in the team equally in the areas of office organization, information and appointment management, travel and event organization and preparatory financial accounting, the document archive and in many other matters.
You convince us with that:
- Sound commercial training incl. Accounting skills and several years of professional experience in the assistance/secretarial field,
- Very good IT user skills in MS-Office365, especially Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint as well as Internet use, Adobe Acrobat, DATEV
- Independent, goal-oriented and structured way of working, good comprehension and organizational skills
- Enjoy teamwork, and a willingness to learn new things
- Stylish oral and written expression in German and English
- Independent work, reliability, resilience, flexibility
We offer you:
- A permanent position in a small, internationally oriented team with a collegial and open working atmosphere and low hierarchies
- A modern working environment in a central location in Munich’s creative quarter
- Flexible working with home office arrangements and the ability to work on the move at times, attractive remuneration, and 30 days vacation per year.
Have we aroused your interest?
Then send us your application with details of your salary expectations as an online application (preferably combined into a single PDF file):
TUM International GmbH
Freddie Mercury St. 5
If you have any questions, please contact Hiltrud Nagel, Tel. 0151–57634270.